Best Fish and Chips in Dubai





 Being a resident of Dubai is a great way to enjoy a variety of great food choices, even the Sunday roast is as good as your mother's! But here's the thing the biggest however - great seafood and Best Fish and Chips in Dubai are somewhat rare in Dubai. After several disappointments and listening to all the Brits complaints at the time, I was all set to quit in the quest! This is probably the one thing that I'm missing from home.

Craving Proper Fish and Chips!

The sign that reads 'Opening Soon at Saylor's Dubai Hills for some time is now announcing the "BEST BRITISH Cuisine. What is it? Is it the perfect fish and chips the i've been looking for or is it another disappointment? Finding a top chip shop has been a never-ending tale. Could Saylor's become the game changer? It's fair to say I was somewhat curious and eager to know more!

The Big Reveal

Last week, I was able to receive the golden ticket, the invitation for Saylor's Soft launch. To clarify this, my blog isn't endorsed or associated with any brand It only shares the things I truly recommend. In the launch event, I was able to taste all the food options. Be prepared - it was similar to being transported back in time.

Fish and Chips Done Right

Saylor's has considered every possible thing - curry sauce home-cooked pies, mushypeas and tartar sauces salt and vinegar cod and haddock. The store even sold unusual bottles of soft drinks, like Fanta as well as a variety of Rubicon flavors (if you're British that is!). There's an interesting fact why you shouldn't go off the menu? At the counter, you can find an extensive selection of imported UK soft drinks. Did you know they offered a chip-based butty available on their menu?

Posh Chippy Vibes

Beyond its delicious food, Saylor's offers a beautiful location. Think of a luxurious fish and chips restaurant, and you're in the right direction. If you're talking about money This isn't a bargain Chippy. It comes with a price however, I believe that it's well worth the cost! There was only one thing that wasn't there from my perspective would be a saveloy or sausage battered as well as a pickled onion however, we all know that you don't get everything.

Fishy Delishy

The chips and fish were amazing The batter was thin crisp, crunchy, and the fish flaky and soft. The chips were delicious and gave the famous local Chippy in my town an uphill battle! The Tap House isn't licensed yet, you can easily take a quick 5-minute stroll through The Tap House after.


I'd love to hear what you think about Saylors, Dubai Hills. You are welcome to send me your thoughts below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ed Sheeran Dubai Tour Dates Unveiled